Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Life's Only Valuable Emotion (LOVE)


Warning: There is some mature content in this post. Nothing crazily ridiculous though.


"You almost ready?" I heard Matthew ask from the doorway.

"Almost. I just have to finish feeding Bradley and then I'll be ready." I responded. Bradley cooed and went back to sucking on his bottle. He made the cutest little facial expressions.


He stood in silence for a while and than I saw him smile.

"What?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing. You just look beautiful." His smile got bigger.

I blushed. "Thank you. You look very handsome. If I may say so myself." 

Bradley pushed away the bottle with his tiny little hands and yawned. 

"Looks like someone needs a nap." I said to him. I snuggled him close and then put him in his crib. He fell asleep the second his head hit the pillow.

"Ready." I stated.


The fall festival had started a little over a week ago in Sunset Valley. We had taken the kids a few days ago and let them stuff themselves with all of their favorite foods. The triplets even built up the courage to entire the haunted house that the community had set up. Matthew and I had decided to go back today to spend some alone time together. Something we cherish considering we don't get much of it.

I convinced him to go rollerskating the second we got there. He had never done it before, so he was a bit apprehensive. I, being a skater for most of my childhood, was looking forward to tying up my laces once again. We stepped onto the wooden rink and I immediately skated to the center to see if I still had the ability to spin. I smiled when I succeeded, but then that smile quickly faded when I realized I had flashed everyone my underwear. Thankfully not too many people were around. I knew wearing a dress was a mistake. I looked over to see Matthew gripping the side causing his knuckles to turn white. I skated over to him.

"It's fine." I reassured him with a bit of a laugh. It felt funny being the one doing the reassuring. He gave me an anxious smile and let go of the side. He skated a few steps and then let out a cry of surprise. He had fallen flat on his butt. He looked a bit embarrassed when I had to help him up.

"Easy for you to say, Little Miss Show-off." He teased.


"Here." I took his hand and guided him to the center of the rink. We skated in a small circle for a few blissful seconds. Then he lost his balance again taking me with him this time. I landed right on his lap which caused an eruption of laughter to escape both of our lips.

"Why don't we find something else to do?" I said with a smirk. "There's always next year."

"Great idea. I thought you'd never ask." He replied. Despite the falls, he looked like he had enjoyed it.



We made our way over to what looked to be a game. The woman in charge of it explained that it was meant to test the love of couples who played. Matthew looked at me and I nodded in approval. It seemed like a fun thing to try. He took out a quarter and pushed it into the slot. The machine burst into life, flashing shades of all different bright colors.



We placed both of our hands on the handle and watched as the machine lit up the different levels. The large heart at the top suddenly burst with color and the machine went haywire.  A loud ding went off and a small slip of paper popped out of the side. I pulled it out and read aloud.

"Error: The love and  of you and your significant other cannot be processed. The levels are too high."

I giggled a bit and Matthew pulled me in to kiss my cheek.

"That machine knows what it's talking about." He smiled.


He guided me over to the dance floor and took hold of my right hand. The other he placed around my waist. The park lights had dimmed and there was a small band playing a slow song. I rested my other hand on his shoulder and gazed into his eyes. They were filled with genuine love and made my heart flutter in my chest.

"I love you." I said with a smile from ear to ear.


He spun me around and I heard him whisper,"I love you more." That caused more pathetic girly giggles to escape my mouth. When I had fully turned around he had a cheeky grin on his face.

"What?" I asked amused.


He pulled me up into the air and I laid my hands on his shoulders for support. He held me there just looking into my eyes. I could feel his minty breath on my face. I pushed away his bangs and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. When I opened my eyes he still had that look of love on his face.

"Let's go home." He suggested.


"Where are the kids?" He managed to ask between kisses.

"Asleep. They're all in bed." I responded with a giggle. I paused for a few seconds and just looked at his beautiful green eyes. I then kissed him again. He pulled me in closer so that I was right up against his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his hot breath against my face once again. It all felt so surreal. It felt perfect.


A minute later we were both nearly undressed and I was pressed up against the wall. I continued kissing him and wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips were so soft and gentle that I just never wanted to break away. He began to stroke my cheek.

"Chloe-" He began. I knew what he was going to say.

"Yes." I replied.


Somehow we made it to the bed. I laid down on the blue comforter and smiled as he leaned down to kiss me. I never wanted this feeling to end. He entangled his hands in my hair and kissed my forehead. I smiled up at him.

"I love you." I said again.

"I love you more." He repeated. We slipped under the covers and made love.


That night before I fell asleep, I laid in bed in Matthew's arms and glanced at the picture frame I had hung on the wall months before. I heard his soft breaths in my ear and knew he was asleep. I smiled to myself for about the millionth time that night. I never wanted anything to change. I closed my eyes and let my dreams take over.

**********************
Note: I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did. It's been SO long since I've posted. I really wanted to get a holiday themed one out :D My next post will be of the Moreau's moving to their new home in Sunlit Tides. Thanks for reading! :)


16 comments:

  1. Yay! I was so happy to find out that you had posted a post! :D OMG! Matthew is just... jifajfkdlasjfkdsjfs!!!!!

    ~Calista Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I haven't posted in FOREVER. I had planned on waiting for Chloe's new house, but I just couldn't xD

      I LOVE HIM <3 HE IS SO PERFECT ^_^

      Thanks for reading and commenting! :)

      ~Chloe

      Delete
  2. Catthew!!!
    MNHBGVFCDXSADCXGFHJKL,JMHGFDSGHJK,M ^_^
    <3
    <3
    LOVED IT :D
    Great post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :DDD

      YAY! I'M GLAD YOU LOVED IT ^_^

      <3

      Thanks! :D

      ~Chloe

      Delete
  3. -_- Damn it... I want a Sim as adorable as you!

    *Steals you in your sleep* Muhahahaha

    Sincerely~ Loren / Ebony ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xD Thank you! *blushes* ^_^

      *runs away* xD

      Thanks for reading! :D

      ~Chloe

      Delete
  4. Yay! I was so EXCITED for this post! Bradley is just the cutest :D

    Matthew & Chloe are just.... ASDFGHJKL ;_; Amazing together <3

    Great post Chloe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was too! ^_^ I can't wait to age him up ^_^

      I KNOW <3 I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THEM <3

      Thanks! :D

      ~Chloe

      Delete
  5. CHLOE AND MATTHEW ARE SO CUTE TOGETHERR <3
    eeeeek. Great Post! :)
    ~Danielle Smores

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!!!! ^_^ I LOVE THE TWO OF THEM <3

      Thanks! ^_^

      ~Chloe

      Delete
  6. How do you get the familys to move ?Good post by the way - I really enjoyed it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to go into Edit Town mode and save a copy of the household. Then, if you want to move them to a different town like I am, you can just place their copy into any town you would like.

      Thank you! I'm glad you liked it :)

      ~Chloe

      Delete
  7. Dawwww, what a cute little date!
    I kind of wish it had more of the kids, but I get that it was a date chapter lol.
    YOU KNOW WORD ON THE STREET IS THAT THERE'S THIS WAY COOL FALL FESTIVAL LOT, COOLER THAN THAT ONE IN YOUR POST. YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR KIDS THERE, JS.
    Great post as always, I had to skip the mature parts because Lily is around, but I can tell what I think later.
    CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!!! <3

    LOGAN XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^

      You will see your babies soon, I promise xD There is a lot of them in my next chapter :)

      OMG NO WAY. I HAVE TO CHECK THAT OUT XD Maybe I will ^_^ I could spam fb with pics xD

      Thanks! :D I understand :) HI LILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

      I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO READ MORE!! ^_^

      ~Chloe <3

      Delete
  8. Hey, Chloe. Before you ask, its Terra from fb. Can't log in to my account. Anyway, I'm starting a new blog. Oh, and this blog is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :D

      Send me the link once you've posted! :)

      Thank you so much! ^_^

      ~Chloe

      Delete